Estate Administration and Litigation
If you have the unfortunate experience of losing a loved one and find yourself unsure of what to do next, please give us a call to discuss the process. Our experienced attorneys can assist you in this troubling time. Below is a list of just a few of the services we can provide;
- Opening and administering an estate,
- Probating a will,
- Contesting a will or trust,
- Administering a supervised trust,
- Preparing death tax and fiduciary income tax returns,
- Protecting a heirs or devisee’s right to an inheritance,
- Docketing a trust to have it amended or reformed to correct a mistake, or address a matter not considered when the trust was created,
- Opening an estate to assist in litigation.
Guardianship and Conservatorship
Whether due to age or injury, if you find yourself or a loved one in need of a guardian to assist in making decisions or a conservator to manage money, do not hesitate to give us a call. Our experienced attorneys can help you step by step along the way. Below is a list of just a few of the services we can provide;
- Preparing guardianship petitions and representing those who want to serve as guardians for minor children or incapacitated adults,
- Representing parties in contested guardianship proceedings,
- Assisting in guardian duties such as placement of ward, filing of reports, and attending review hearing,
- Serving as a guardian ad litem.
- Preparing conservatorship petitions and representing those who want to serve as conservators for minor children or incapacitated adults,
- Representing parties in contested conservatorship proceedings,
- Assisting in conservator duties such as filing of annual accounts and attendance at hearings, filing petitions and attending hearings on requests for use of funds, and filing of tax returns.
Supplemental Needs Trust
If you or a loved one are collecting government benefits and will be receiving a large sum or money from and inheritance or settlement, your government benefits could be affected. Before you jeopardize your benefits, please give our experienced attorneys a call to discuss your options.